BREATHING UNDERWATER

ultimo giro di bevute. il bar sta chiudendo, il sole se ne va. dove andiamo per colazione? non troppo lontano. sono stanco amore. sono stanco.

lunedì, agosto 16, 2010

Perchè Riascoltare Digital Love Dei Daft Punk?

Last night I had a dream about you
In this dream, I'm dancing right beside you

And it looked like everyone was having fun

The kind of feeling I've waited so long


Don't stop, come a little closer

As we jam, the rhythm gets stronger

There's nothing wrong with just a little little fun

We were dancing all night long


The time is right to put my arms around you

You're feeling right

You wrap your arms around too

But suddenly I feel the shining sun

Before I knew it this dream was all gone.


Ooh I don't know what to do

About this dream and you

I wish this dream comes true.